If you are looking for your fingers, maybe you find them in the oven. They taste best fresh! Happy Halloween from www.mybestGermanrecipes.com
125 g butter (soft)
125 g sugar
some lemon peel from organic lemon
1 pinch salt
2 egg yolks
250 g flour
almonds (peeled or almond leaves
– Knead butter, sugar and salt.
– Add egg yolk and lemon peel and knead again.
– finally add flour and knead, then place it in fridge for 20 minutes.
– Make fingers out of the dough all of the same size. With the back of a teaspoon make the fingertip and place an almond which is the finger nail.
– With a knife cut some folds so that you can see you have finger limbs.
– Bake them on 180 degrees C or 330 F until golden.