After an amazing and successful event last year it is happening again! Join for a diverse program for the whole German-speaking community of the Greater New York City area including. The founder is Gabi Hegan who is the publisher of HEIMAT abroad.
On this event you will have the chance to receive advice from expert speakers on a wide range of topics such as education, relocation & housing, insurance & financial services, legal matters, health & wellness, career & personal development and architecture & design. Connect with other like-minded expats and community members living in and around New York City. Take a deep dive into hot topics, share experiences and maybe even make new friends.
Bring your children for a fun kids program and get a sneak peek into some of the many programs:
– Exhibition floor with 40+ services and organizations from various industries
– Expert talks on interesting topics making life in the US a little easier (program to follow closer to the date)
– An all-day kids program to keep your little ones entertained
– And of course lots of food & drinks
– Goody bag and door prizes
If you are interested in participating there are still few spots available for exhibitors or sponsorship as well as speaking slots. If your company would like to take advantage of this unique opportunity to present their products or services, apply and reserve here your spot for 2018.
Date: Saturday, November 3, 2018
Time: 11am – 4pm
Admission: Adults: $17 | Kids under 18: Free
Location: The Mezzanine, 55 Broadway, Manhattan