Future beneficiaries and grantors of assets in a Transatlantic context learn about legal, tax, and other important aspects to avoid future pitfalls.
Two tax experts for Germany and the US, and a lawyer specialized in international estate planning will discuss the basic aspects of inheritance law and related taxation. They will cover international inheritance particularly related to the US and Germany.
This webinar addresses the following individuals and families:
- German families and individuals in the US, be they visa holders, residents (green card holders) or US citizens
- Anyone living in the US who might inherit assets from Germany
- Anyone who has assets in the US or Germany and wants to prepare for their heirs living in the other country
A few of the aspects you will learn about:
- The importance of a trust when you own real estate in the US
- Where and when you might be subject to taxes vs. having reporting requirements
- What can be done to optimize tax exemptions in either country
Rueter Partner Steuerberatungsgesellschaft mbH
Brigitte Binkert Law Offices
This is a virtual event. You will receive a Zoom link after registration.
This event is FREE for Members and $10 for Non-Members
Date: January 13, 2022 10:00 AM – 11:15 AM (PST
For more information visit: https://thegermanamericanbusinessassociationofcaliforniainc.com